Welcome to FCSH-UNL Summer School. One of Lisbon's major Universities invites you to earn credits studying all kinds of subjects, and to enjoy the Lisbon summer.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The 2013 FCSH Summer School will take place during the months of July, August and the first week of September. During this period, we offer you more than a hundred brief and intensive courses (21 to 25 teaching hours each), in all areas of the Humanities and Social Sciences. The majority of these courses are in Portuguese, but a few of them are in English.
You can choose one or several courses, within the same or different area, according to your interests, courses timetables and availability of places.
A certificate of attendance will be provided (participation in all sessions is required). Evaluation is not mandatory. But, upon request, students can be formally evaluated and earn credits (2 ECTS for each course).
The FCSH-UNL Summer courses do not require application. To register you just have to:
- Be older than 18 years of age
- Pay the enrolment fees
- Submit the registration form
- Present your student card (if you are a student)
You can apply for housing in one of UNL's student residences. All you have to do is to indicate the dates and your room preferences in the application form (to check the residences, click hereou here). We will confirm your room and residence by email.
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY
The registration period will begin the 2 of May. The deathlines for SC 2013 were as followed:
- June 14 (July courses)
- July 12 (courses beginning in the first three weeks of August)
- August 16 (courses beginning in the last week of August and September courses).
After the deadlines, you can still register with an extra payement of 20 € as late registration fee.
After having selected the courses you wish to take, you can:
- register online (in Portuguese)
- print, fill and send (by regular mail or email) the Registration Form (in English). See the adress for regular mail at the end of this page.
- register at Summer School office
As soon as we receive your application, we will send you an email confirming your registration.
You can pay
- by bank transfer (only from abroad). In this case, please contact the SC office by mail, and we will send you back the necessary bank data
- by check (drawn on a portuguese bank only)
- in cash (in person, at FCSH Financial Services).
If you live abroad and neither of the options above are available to you, we can provide you alternative payment options (please contact SC office).
Housing payments will be made on your arrival, at the residence.
|Generalidade dos cursos||General Public||Students||Former students*|
|Tuition||120 €||85 €||95 €|
|Evaluation (optional)||20 €||15 €||15 €|
|Late registration fee||20 €||20 €||20 €|
|Certificates (any kind)||6 €||6 €||6 €|
*FCSH students or former FCSH Summer School editions
|Double room||Single room||Single room (wc)|
|Daily*||20 €||25 €||25 €|
* Please, note: discount of 25% if you stay more then 5 days
If you have any doubts or if you need further information, please contact Summer School office by phone (351-217908383), by email email@example.com, or at:
Escola de Verão
Torre B, 1º andar
Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Av. de Berna, 26-C